Oil overload 14 - Blight Oil Recipes PoE 3.16, Oil Vendor Recipe, Anoint Guide, Anointing List

Overload 14 oil Oil Overload

Blight Oil Recipes PoE 3.16, Oil Vendor Recipe, Anoint Guide, Anointing List

Overload 14 oil Oil Overload

Overload 14 oil Oil Overload

Blight Oil Recipes PoE 3.16, Oil Vendor Recipe, Anoint Guide, Anointing List

Overload 14 oil Blight Oil

Oil Overload

Overload 14 oil Oil Overload

Overload 14 oil Oil Overload

Oil Overload

Overload 14 oil Blight Oil

Oil Overload

Overload 14 oil Blight Oil

Overload 14 oil Blight Oil

Overload 14 oil Blight Oil

Oil Overload

Blight Oil Recipes PoE 3.16, Oil Vendor Recipe, Anoint Guide, Anointing List

Oils can be applied by the player via Cassia, to Blighted maps, rings, amulets or blight unique items in order to add new modifiers or the effect of a passive skill: Type Oils Effect Blighted map 1x Increased monster pack size and effect depending on the oil Rings 2x Buffs to Towers Amulets Blight unique items 3x Allocate a notable passive skill from the passive skill tree without spending a skill point or connected to the rest of the allocated skill tree.

  • Multiple instances of Poison stack 14348907 Clear Oil Teal Oil Silver Oil Backstabbing 40% increased Critical Strike Chance with Daggers +30% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Daggers +40% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life 30% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Full Life Rune Daggers are considered Daggers 14348907 Amber Oil Verdant Oil Silver Oil Tempest Blast Gain 20% of Wand Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage 43046721 Sepia Oil Teal Oil Silver Oil Winter Spirit 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage 16% increased Cold Damage with Attack Skills 43046721 Verdant Oil Verdant Oil Silver Oil High Explosives 30% increased Mine Duration 30% increased Trap Trigger Area of Effect Trap Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances Mine Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances 129140163 Amber Oil Teal Oil Silver Oil Holy Fire +10% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier 20% increased Fire Damage 15% chance to Ignite Ignites you inflict deal Damage 5% faster Ignite deals Fire Damage over time, based on the base Fire Damage of the Skill, for 4 seconds They will deal the same total damage over a shorter duration 129140163 Clear Oil Indigo Oil Silver Oil Force Shaper Gain 4% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage 4% increased Attack and Cast Speed 20% increased Physical Damage 129140163 Clear Oil Azure Oil Silver Oil Shaman's Dominion 100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance if you've Summoned a Totem Recently +20% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Totem Skills 50% increased Brand Critical Strike Chance +20% to Brand Critical Strike Multiplier Recently refers to the past 4 seconds Brand Critical Strikes are any Critical Strikes dealt by Brand Skills or by Skills Triggered by a Brand 43046721 Verdant Oil Teal Oil Silver Oil Method to the Madness 22% increased Chaos Damage +1% to maximum Chaos Resistance +12% to Chaos Resistance Maximum Resistances cannot be raised above 90% 387420489 Sepia Oil Azure Oil Silver Oil Blade of Cunning 20% increased Physical Damage with Swords Sword Attacks deal 20% increased Damage with Ailments 40% increased Critical Strike Chance with Swords +15% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Swords Ailments that deal Damage are Bleeding, Ignited, and Poisoned 129140163 Amber Oil Indigo Oil Silver Oil Gladiatoral Combat 2% increased Attack Damage per 75 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield +1% to Critical Strike Multiplier per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield 1162261467 Amber Oil Azure Oil Silver Oil Searing Heat +20% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ignite from Critical Strikes 45% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells +20% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Burning Enemies 387420489 Teal Oil Teal Oil Silver Oil Devastating Devices 50% increased Critical Strike Chance with Traps 50% increased Critical Strike Chance with Mines +25% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Traps +25% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Mines 1162261467 Verdant Oil Azure Oil Silver Oil Forces of Nature Damage with Weapons Penetrates 6% Elemental Resistance 20% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills 1162261467 Crimson Oil Crimson Oil Opalescent Oil Singular Focus Channelling Skills have 6% increased Attack and Cast Speed Channelling Skills deal 15% increased Damage 25% increased Effect of Infusion 2541865828329 Crimson Oil Black Oil Black Oil Corruption 25% increased Chaos Damage 20% increased Effect of Withered Withered applies 6% increased Chaos Damage Taken, and can be inflicted up to 15 times 2541865828329 Clear Oil Black Oil Opalescent Oil Skull Cracking 30% increased Physical Damage with Maces or Sceptres Mace or Sceptre Attacks deal 30% increased Damage with Ailments 10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold with Maces or Sceptres Hits that Stun Enemies have Culling Strike Ailments that deal Damage are Bleeding, Ignited, and Poisoned The Stun Threshold determines how much Damage can Stun something Culling Strike means enemies that are on 10% or lower life after your Hit are Killed 1162261467 Sepia Oil Black Oil Opalescent Oil Adder's Touch +15% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison from Critical Strikes Critical Strikes with Daggers have a 40% chance to Poison the Enemy +30% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Daggers 20% increased Damage with Poison Poison deals Chaos Damage over time, based on the base Physical and Chaos Damage of the Skill.

  • Path of Exile item and currency.

Oil Overload

Multiple Leeches can occur simultaneously, up to a maximum rate 19683 Clear Oil Amber Oil Azure Oil Poisonous Fangs +10% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison Claw Attacks deal 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments 10% increased Poison Duration 10% chance to Poison on Hit with Attacks Ailments that deal Damage are Bleeding, Ignited, and Poisoned Poison deals Chaos Damage over time, based on the base Physical and Chaos Damage of the Skill.

  • Damage is higher while moving 2541865828329 Amber Oil Opalescent Oil Opalescent Oil Fatal Blade 50% increased Critical Strike Chance with Swords +25% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Swords 31381059609 Clear Oil Clear Oil Golden Oil Lava Lash +8% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier Damage with Weapons Penetrates 8% Fire Resistance 30% increased Fire Damage with Attack Skills 531441 Clear Oil Sepia Oil Golden Oil Atrophy +10% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier 20% increased Chaos Damage 4% increased Cast Speed 1594323 Verdant Oil Opalescent Oil Opalescent Oil Ravenous Horde Minions have 10% increased Movement Speed Minions deal 20% increased Damage Minions have 5% increased Attack Speed Minions have 5% increased Cast Speed Minions have 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill Onslaught grants 20% increased Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed 94143178827 Sepia Oil Sepia Oil Golden Oil Spiritual Command Minions have 8% increased Attack Speed Minions have 8% increased Cast Speed Increases and Reductions to Minion Attack Speed also affect you 20% increased Minion Accuracy Rating 4782969 Clear Oil Amber Oil Golden Oil Swift Venoms +8% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison 8% increased Attack Speed 10% chance to Poison on Hit with Attacks 16% increased Damage with Poison Poisons you inflict deal Damage 5% faster Poison deals Chaos Damage over time, based on the base Physical and Chaos Damage of the Skill.

  • Duration is based on the Cold Damage of the Hit 2541865828329 Teal Oil Opalescent Oil Golden Oil Lust for Carnage 12% increased Attack Speed 1.




2021 boletines.sistemasenalcolombia.gov.co